Solomon is experienced with filming
I am experienced with Stills
Sam has got some experience in both
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ideas
Me and Solomon came up with several ideas, we wanted to do something exciting like filming some sort of Sport. These are the suggestions :
- WaterSports
- Sailing
- Surfing
- Archery
- Go Karting
- Dirt Biking
- Music Orchestra
At the time these seemed like viable ideas that we could carry out, but we needed to set a date and check for permission. I was in charge of finding out about watersports. When I checked I was told that it wasn't the right time to go Scuba Diving or Sailing as it was in cold conditions and weather permitted. As we have a set time to finish this assignment we decided that Watersports was not an option, even though i had found someone to agree to go Surfing.
Solomon was in charge of finding out about Go Karting and archery. He managed to get permission from the Go karting, a day before our project proposal was set by. We had little time left and so we decided since we had permission for Go karting we'd run with that one.
As Solomon was getting confirmation, we made the suggestion that we may want to film with kids on the Go Karting track. Sam said that he would make the permission forms.
No comments:
Post a Comment