Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Project Proposal

Set Back!

As we only had the green light from the Go Karting place to film a day before we needed to do a Project Proposal this meant we had to scramble to get a presentation done. I managed to create some slides on Prezi but was unsure as to what we needed.

I found it difficult to make a prezi on my own with only basic knowledge of film, and had no knowledge so far as to what was arranged with the Go Karting place. I did the best I could with what i had and reminded Solomon and Sam that we had to do a presentation the next day.

Presentation Day

I arrived at uni an hour before the presentation was due to be done, We also had to do a group meeting  for another class for half an hour. We sat down in the group and expanded on the presentation I had created. I tried to include a Gantt chart but we hadn't booked the place yet. 

Short Story-
The presentation was a mess and didn't go as well as i'd hoped, my body language had spoken for itself. I was quite annoyed that no-one had made their own (solomon and sam) in order for us to have more information and be better prepared for the presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment